1. Contact our Admissions Office to arrange an appointment and tour of the school. This can also be done online by clicking here.
2. Submit a completed application form and application fee along with the following documents:
- Copy of child’s birth certificate (if issued)
- Copy of child’s passport/ID
- Copy of mother’s passport/ID
- Copy of father’s passport/ID
- Copy of academic and behavioral reports from previous schools (where applicable)
- Copies of parents/guardian visas (for non-Indian nationals only)
3. Our Admissions Office will schedule a date when the student can spend time at the school and in classes to undergo admissions assessment.
4. The Admissions Committee will meet to assess the application and our Admissions Office will notify parents of the Admission Committee’s decision within a week of the student's visit to the school. Decisions are based on the availability of openings in the grade to which the student is applying and the general admissions criteria. There are four options for an applicant child’s admission status as below:
- Acceptance: the student will be officially accepted to the grade level if space exists, or to the wait pool if no space is currently available.
- Wait Pool: When there is an opening, the Admissions Committee will review all applicants in the wait pool and select a student with the needs of the existing class in mind. The selected student will be offered admission and the parents will be notified and sent a letter of acceptance and an enrollment contract. Preference will be given to applicants who have a sibling currently enrolled.
- Deferral: Deferrals are given when, in the judgment of the Admissions Committee, the applicant needs additional time to improve his/her academic or behavioral record. Deferrals are also given if the applicant does not pass the entrance assessment and wishes to re-apply at a later time.
- Non-Admittance: Students will not be admitted if their past record or current capabilities are determined by the admissions process to indicate that the student's needs cannot be met.
5. To complete the admissions process, parents are required to submit, the following fees and documents within 30 days to secure the offered place at the school:
- Four (4) passport-size photographs of student (taken within the last 6 months)
- Four (4) passport-size photographs of each parent or guardian (taken within the last 6 months)
- Enrollment Contract
- Tuition Authorization Form
- Medical Treatment/Travel Permission form
- Emergency Contact Information form
- Completed Immunization Record and/or copy of health records
- Visit to the School Nurse
- Confidential School Report sent directly to us from previous school (where appropriate)
6. The Annual Tuition Fees can be paid in either one or two installments. The first installment must be paid prior to the start of the student’s time at the school and, where possible, at least 30 days prior to the start of the school year.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org